A 5D VR Joyride into total, ultra-realistic immersion!
Virtual reality technology takes visitors on an ultra-realistic adventure in the Sébastien Loeb Racing Xperience. The dynamic bucket seat is sync’d to the on-road action in this all-out bumps-and-jumps experience, complete with smoking drifts, the stress of trying not to drop the antidote, and sound and wind effects that crank up the accelerations, for a uniquely exhilarating ride sensation!
The attraction in numbers
- Minimum height: 4ft
- 108 seats
- 650 visitors/hour
- Technology: VR + 5D (motion, wind, smoke, liquid)
- Real-time first-person perspective with 360° immersion
- Cutting-edge simulator system using aerospace technology
- One year of cinema production - 6K images
- 3D audio
- 4 areas of expertise: sport and technique by Sébastien Loeb Racing; Artistic direction by BCBG;
Special effects by MacGuff; real-time 3D by XXII
- One outstanding motor car: Peugeot 208 WRX – 580 hp – 0 to 100 km/h in 1.08 seconds
- A 700 m² pre-show display on the career of Sébastien Loeb.